Saturday, February 20, 2016

Life is for Learning

Life is for learning

  My daughter said it best... "Life is for learning" ...she is six years old. I told a friend today "I can honestly say I love everyone". A few hours later I'm at home putting away my farmers market goodies thinking about how to explain why I love everyone. Every person has a gift wrapped up next to their heart. When I speak to them I always try to "see" that gift and to also receive it. Some give it up willingly, some don't even realize they have it to give. Remember, giving is receiving. It may not be recognized immediately but, someday you may look back seeing the blessing of that interaction that stung a little. Surrendering my ego and banishing judgement and knowing that the person in front of me is someone's child, I try to love them as I love my own children. We ALL deserve that kind of love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment